In the midst of a climate emergency, the water industry must take centre stage, build resilience and ensure a secure supply of water for future generations.
Reducing demand, tackling climate change, restoring rivers and delivering environmental commitments are some of the many challenges facing the sector, and immediate collaborative action is required. New regulation and frameworks are instigating change, but what will they mean for the water industry? And how can we act more quickly to mitigate risk and plan for the long-term?
The 2021 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental leaders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, assess the value of ecosystem services and enhance land management schemes. Learn from the sector’s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this two-day online event designed to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Only here can you:
- Hear the water industry’s global ambitions for water security
- Gain a vital update from Defra, RAPID and the Environment Agency
- Unite with your peers to tackle supply, demand and water quality
- Hear the latest thinking on regional planning and flood risk
- Break down silos and explore collaborative opportunities with key stakeholders