A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
With SR21 fast approaching, the Scottish water sector must outline its priorities and ensure sustainable growth plans that protect customers and the environment for the long-term.
- Robin Hackett, Editor, WWT magazine
Meet 150+ key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive water in Scotland forward.
Nowhere else can you:
• Hear priorities for SR21-27 from Scottish Water, Scottish government, SEPA and WICS
• Find out how Scotland intends to tackle climate change, carbon reduction and circular economy
• Learn about emerging trends in water utilities across Europe and Scotland’s plans to follow suit
• Attend interactive working groups dedicated to community engagement strategies
• Gain an update on the latest Hydro Nation innovation
• Hear Scottish Water’s capital investment and delivery plans
Crowne Plaza Glasgow,
Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) is the only print magazine and website addressing the operational issues in the water industry. For the engineers in water companies and intensive water-using manufacturing, WWT provides the information they need to make water work. Authoritative and concise, WWT covers news analysis and commentary, project case studies, technology innovations and industry research spanning all areas of municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment.
For more information, please visit: www.wwtonline.co.uk