leaders in the Scottish water sector
hours of CPD accredited content
The only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT
- Hear priorities for SR21-27 from Scottish Water, Scottish government, SEPA and WICS
- Find out how Scotland intends to tackle climate change, carbon reduction and circular economy
- Learn about emerging trends in water utilities across Europe and Scotland’s plans to follow suit
- Attend interactive working groups dedicated to community engagement strategies
- Gain an update on the latest Hydro Nation innovation
- Hear Scottish Water’s capital investment and delivery plans
HEAR FROM INDUSTRY LEADING EXPERTS
Director capital investment
Water industry team leader
Water Industry Commission for Scotland
A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water worldwide.
- James Brockett, Editor, WWT magazine
SEE YOU THERE!
Prices & register - early bird rate
- Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £329
- Standard - £429
- Insights from 18 expert speakers
- Exclusive case studies of innovation and investment happening in Scotland
- Chance to network with 150+ senior leaders in the Scottish water sector
- Delicious buffet lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations
Register 2 delegates from your team and any subsequent bookings will receive 30% off.
(Please note this offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts).