Ireland Water brings together the most influential stakeholders to address the economic, regulatory and environmental challenges facing the sector.
Join 150+ industry leaders including Government, regulators, utilities, NGOs, solution providers and more for an unmissable day packed with high-level debates, cutting-edge case studies, live audience polling and more.
The 2018 event SOLD OUT and 2019 promises to be even bigger and better than ever! Avoid the waiting list and register now.
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT
Gain first-hand insight into the strategic priorities of Government, Irish Water and the Regulator
Have your say on Brexit and its impact on the future of Ireland’s water sector
Learn how the region is building resilience into its infrastructure and what that means for investment
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Head of asset management
Senior inspector, drinking water team
Director of asset management
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
Register today & save €100
- Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - €395
- Standard - €495
- Insights from industry-leading speakers
- Exclusive case studies of innovative successes
- A rare opportunity to network with your industry
- Delicious buffet lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations