NOWHERE ELSE CAN YOU:
- Meet 200+ of the most influential stakeholders in the Irish water sector
- Gain first-hand insight into the strategic priorities of Government, Irish Water and the Regulator in one day
- Have your say on Brexit and the impact on the future of Ireland’s water sector amongst key decision makers
- Learn how the region is building resilience into its infrastructure and what that means for investment
- Gain new perspectives from outside Ireland through contributions from United Utilities and Yorkshire Water
- Deepen your engagement with your peers through live audience polling, interactive working groups, and informal networking over drinks and canapés
2019 ATTENDEES INCLUDED:
2019 SPEAKERS INCLUDED:
Director of water
Commission for Regulation of Utilities
Head of asset management
Senior inspector, drinking water team
Head of policy
Ireland Water brings together the most influential stakeholders to address the economic, regulatory and environmental challenges facing the sector.
Join 200+ industry leaders including Government, regulators, utilities, NGOs, solution providers and more for an unmissable day packed with high-level debates, cutting-edge case studies, live audience polling and more.