The Irish Water Sector has made great progress over the years, however there are still some pressing challenges to overcome, from the impact of economic restraints to unprecedented demand for growth in the water networks, compounded with Brexit and approaching price control periods.
WWT's Ireland Water Conference brings together key stakeholders and provides a platform to tackle these challenges through engaging panel debates and insightful presentations. The event will highlight the good work being done within Ireland and the UK including meeting water quality requirements, delivering on capital requirements and tackling the leakage problem.
NOWHERE ELSE CAN YOU:
- Gain first-hand insight into the strategic priorities of the key players in the Irish water sector
- Have your say on the current funding challenge and how to overcome this to ensure industry standards continue to progress
- Learn how the region is accommodating for the demands of growth
- Gain valuable insight from industry leaders outside of Ireland to solve key challenges
2020 SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Feargal Ó Coigligh
Assistant secretary for water
Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government
Head of Living With Water Programme
Director of water
Commission for Regulation of Utilities
Director of networks
Head of asset delivery
2019 ATTENDEES INCLUDED:
HEAR FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
A really well organised event and a great way to meet new people
Programme analyst, Irish Water
Engaging and thought provoking by sharing experiences from other utilities.
Portfolio planning specialist, Irish Water
By far the best conference I’ve attended
Executive engineer, Fingal County Council
Good range of topics with excellent presentations
WW Assets Senior Manager, NI Water
Interesting talks, and good way to build on existing relationships
Drinking water inspector, NIEA (DAERA)
EVENT SPONSORED BY:
SEE YOU THERE!
|Utilities, public sector, non-profit. academic||€399|
What’s included in your ticket?
- Insights from 15+ industry-leading speakers
- Exclusive case studies of successful projects
- A rare opportunity to hear from and have your questions answered by influential figures from both sides of the border in Ireland
- A chance to network with over 150 key stakeholders from the Northern and Southern Irish water sector
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations and content on-demand