SENIOR INDUSTRY DELEGATES
WATER COMPANIES ATTENDING
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT
The UK’s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water
Only here can you:
- Hear Ofwat’s vision for innovation in water in 2021 and beyond
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in AMP7
- Attend interactive workshops on smart networks, net zero, collaboration and customers
- Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
- Hear the latest from those behind the Centre of Excellence
2021 SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Senior director, strategy and planning
Head of research, innovation and development
Chief executive officer
KWR Water Research Institute
Head of innovation engagement
Why attend a digital conference?
- Build relationships through 1-on-1 interaction during speed networking sessions
- Further the discussion and meet groups of your peers, speakers and exhibitors in dedicated workshop sessions
- Hear the latest water innovation insight from 20+ expert speakers
- Listen back to your favourite sessions on demand to continue learning after the event
- Discover new technology and meet with solution providers in an interactive environment
- Get involved by posing questions and contributing to live polls throughout the day
- Save travel time and immerse yourself in extended content across 2 days
WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
"A superb event to bring together all the leading ideas and thinking on how to push the sector forwards"
Head of business improvement and innovation, Bristol Water
"Best platform I've seen yet for a digital conference, good choice"
Head of New Business and Planning, Kier
"An outstanding event a must go to for people wanting to get ahead in the industry"
Business lead, Affinity Water
"A great day, really good content and well planned"
Senior project manager, United Utilities
"A great networking and exploration event that covers a plethora of areas within the water and wastewater industry."
Innovation advisor, Wessex Water
"Really enjoyable event with expert speakers from across the industry. Great for networking and gave us lots to think about ahead of our contract re-tender and AMP7 challenges."
Capital scheme project manager, Yorkshire Water
"A great opportunity to share solutions and insights for dealing with common challenges in the water industry"
Research engineer, Newcastle University
"An excellent event for anyone interested in what's coming in the water industry and how these new innovative ideas can be used to provide step changing performance."
Senior project manager, Yorkshire Water
"Its impossible to recreate the overall experience of attending a conference however the Hopin platform did an excellent job. The ability for people to ask their own questions of the speakers was something I'd missed"
IT Programme Manager, Pennon Group