SENIOR INDUSTRY DELEGATES
WATER COMPANIES ATTENDING
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT
The UK’s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in the next AMP
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, smart networks, partnerships and skills
- Hear Ofwat’s innovation commitments through an on-stage interview
- Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
HEAR FROM INDUSTRY LEADING EXPERTS
Senior director, strategy & planning
Head of business improvement and innovation
Head of innovation
Head of innovation engagement
Research and innovation manager
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
WHAT PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
"Fantastic range of insightful speakers, great networking. Undoubtedly the best water industry event out there"
Business development manager, SCISYS
"Really informative event with a packed but really well organised and diverse agenda. Definitely worth attending!"
IS business relationship manager, Anglian Water
"Consistently excellent and constantly evolving: the Water Industry Innovation Conference is always one of the must-attend events of the year"
Knowledge transfer manager, Knowledge Transfer Network
"Fantastic event! Really well organised, with very engaging and thought-provoking talks. I particularly enjoyed the interactivity which was great for both discussing the topical subjects in the industry as well as networking"
Process engineer, Trant Engineering
ORGANISATIONS THAT ATTENDED IN 2018
SEE YOU THERE!
Prices & register
- Water companies, public sector, non-profit, academic - £499
- Standard - £599
Your ticket includes....
- Thought leadership from 20 expert speakers
- Opportunity to participate in a choice of 5 interactive workshops
- Chance to network with 200+ water industry innovators from the UK and beyond
- Delicious buffet lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations
Please note that prices exclude VAT, are per delegate and include all-day access to the event, downloadable presentations post event, buffet lunch and refreshments. Fees do not include travel costs or accommodation. Shared places are not permitted.
The National Conference Centre (aka National Motorcycle Museum)