11/06/2019 | Birmingham
11th June 2019
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS IT
from both the UK’s largest water companies and energy networks
of the most influential figures shaping the future of energy in water
and co-create solutions that solve the biggest challenges around energy in water
A RARE OPPORTUNITY
Join forces with 100+ of the water industry’s most influential figures...
in energy, carbon & innovation for a day of cutting-edge case studies, interactive working groups, live audience polling and more.
Nowhere else will you gain the insight, access to a more senior audience and authoritative content to help you reduce costs and improve energy efficiency.
HEAR FROM INDUSTRY LEADING PERSPECTIVES
Power responsive manager, future markets
National Grid ESO
Head of energy and carbon, chief engineer strategic planning and investment
Chief engineer, energy
Head of energy optimisation
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
Severn Trent Water
A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
Now in its 6th year, the 2019 WWT Water Industry Energy Conference Is the only dedicated event for water industry professionals tasked with managing and generating energy and building sustainability and resilience into their businesses. The conference will assess how the regulatory agenda is affecting energy efficiency plans, analyse the business benefits of DSR and examine renewable, generation and energy storage developments in the industry
- James Brockett, Editor, WWT magazine
SEE YOU THERE!
Prices & register
- Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £399
- Standard - £499
- Insights from 20+ industry-leading speakers
- Exclusive case studies of successful energy projects
- A rare opportunity to have your say and get your questions answered by influential figures
- A chance to network with over 100 + of the water industry’s most influential figures
- A delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations and report
Register 2 delegates from your team and any subsequent bookings will receive 30% off.
(Please note this offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts).