SENIOR INDUSTRY DELEGATES
WATER COMPANIES ATTENDING
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS THE DRINKING WATER QUALITY CONFERENCE
The Drinking Water Quality Conference is an essential event for water quality professionals seeking innovative solutions to the regulatory and technical challenges facing the industry.
Nowhere else can you:
- Hear how the industry is preparing for the new drinking water directive from the DWI
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for water quality in the next AMP
- Attend interactive workshops on climate change, tackling lead and catchment management
- Find out what’s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban
- Assess the latest microplastics methodologies at a dedicated pre-conference workshop
- Understand the latest trends and developments in water treatment processes and technologies
INDUSTRY LEADING EXPERTS INCLUDE:
Drinking Water Inspectorate
Drinking water quality regulator for Scotland
Senior policy adviser
Head of water services science
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water
Director of water services
ORGANISATIONS THAT ATTENDED THE DRINKING WATER QUALITY CONFERENCE IN 2018
BOOK YOUR TICKET FOR THE DRINKING WATER QUALITY CONFERENCE
Prices & register
- CONFERENCE & MICROPLASTICS WORKSHOP: Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £549
- CONFERENCE & MICROPLASTICS WORKSHOP: Standard - £649
- CONFERENCE ONLY: Utilities, public sector, non-profit, academic - £449
- CONFERENCE ONLY: Standard - £549
Book before 13 September to save £100!
Your ticket includes...
- Thought leadership from 25 expert speakers
- The latest insight from regulators across the UK and Ireland
- Chance to network with 250+ water quality professionals from the UK and beyond
- Delicious buffet lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive access to post-show presentations
Please note that prices exclude VAT, are per delegate and include all-day access to the event, downloadable presentations post event, buffet lunch and refreshments. Fees do not include travel costs or accommodation. Shared places are not permitted.