ASSET MANAGEMENT 2018
10 May 2018 - Birmingham
Delivering long-term asset strategy today
The only industry event for senior asset management, capital delivery, supply chain and procurement leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors
With initial proposals already in for the PR19 review process, our 2018 event will equip you with further insight from the regulator and industry leaders for creating an enhanced AMP strategy, and the tools to deliver it.
More than 130 attendees registered to attend.
Join Anglian Water, Bristol Water, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, Environment Agency, Northumbrian Water, Ofwat, Severn Trent Water, South Staffs Water, Thames Water, United Utilities, Wessex Water, Yorkshire Water and more.
View attendee list
- Gain insight from Ofwat and other stakeholders on balancing outcomes
- Understand how enhanced procurement partnerships can drive innovation & resilience
- Hear case studies on the optimisation of intelligent data in asset planning
Director of outcomes and engagement
Director of assets and
Asset management director
Business strategy lead
Northern Gas Networks
Business transformation lead assets & assurance
Head of procurement & contract management
Director of asset management
Head of strategic investment
Severn Trent Water
Prices & register
- Utilities, Public Sector, Non-Profit, Academic £475 (+VAT)
- Contractors, Solution Providers, Consultants £575 (+VAT)